[Eg-oversight-board] Fwd: [Evergreen-governance-l] Evergreen Oversight Board minutes, 6-21-11

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 10:01:12 EDT 2011

I read through the draft minutes and noticed that Galen Charlton was
mentioned several times, once in a seemingly participatory role, but was not
listed as present at the top. Was that an oversight or did I simply misread
the minutes?

Thanks, folks, for getting the minutes out quickly.  It's important that the
rest of the community see what happens inside the group we've charged with
representing the rest of us.

--miker

evergreen at sfconservancy.org