[Eg-oversight-board] Oversight Board Nominees

Corridan, Jim (ICPR) jcorridan at icpr.IN.gov
Mon Apr 23 14:49:44 EDT 2012

I think we all serve three year terms, so I suggest we have these new board members have three years terms as well.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: eg-oversight-board-bounces at list.evergreen-ils.org [mailto:eg-oversight-board-bounces at list.evergreen-ils.org] On Behalf Of Galen Charlton
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 1:40 PM
To: Elizabeth McKinney
Cc: Oversight Board
Subject: Re: [Eg-oversight-board] Oversight Board Nominees

Hi,

On Apr 23, 2012, at 12:39 PM, Galen Charlton wrote:
> Yes -- and I can set something up by this evening that can also serve to seed a list of people who wish to be registered as votors for future elections.

I'm setting up a SurveyMonkey survey for this election and registration drive, and have an observation: as far as I know, we currently have nothing in place that defines a board member's length of term.  Rather than rush a bunch of governance amendments prior to the conference, we perhaps can leave the term for the new board members indefinite for now, but I think it would be behoove us to nail this down.

Comments?  Or am I missing something where we already have settled this?

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton