[Eg-oversight-board] Oversight Board Nominees

McKinney, Elizabeth emckinney at georgialibraries.org
Tue Apr 24 07:37:51 EDT 2012

Regarding term:
I consulted a printed version of the Oversight Board Rules of Governance.  Sometime since I printed it on 1/17/12 the Rules were edited to eliminate the section outlining term that states "Each board member serves a term of two years."

I agree that three years makes much more sense, and I think we should put that in the Rules of Governance explicitly as it seems to be evolving as a logical part of our formal structure.

Elizabeth