[Eg-oversight-board] Oversight Board Nominees

Steve Wills swills at beyond-print.com
Mon Apr 23 12:11:29 EDT 2012

 Galen, you mentioned some kind of online voting mechanism a while ago. A mechanism like that can't be put in place and advertised in time for next week, I'm sure. That said, if there were a way for people, who cannot attend the conference, to send in a proxy ballot then I would be in favor of a simple up/down vote including submitted proxy ballots at annual conventions.

Steve