[Eg-oversight-board] Branding requirements for evergreen-ils.org properties

Steve Wills swills at beyond-print.com
Tue Aug 28 09:22:01 EDT 2012

How about:

The footer of any evergreen-ils.org subdomain must include the following link elements:
1. The up-to-date copyright statement as: ... example of the up-to-date copyright statement including correct legal capitalization.
2. indicates that the EvergreenProject is a member of the Software Freedom Conservancy. ... example language.

I'm just thinking of how to give future web designers guidance on our element requirements without implying that the footer must carry the exact same asthetic design as the main site.

Thanks,
Steve Wills