[Eg-oversight-board] Branding requirements for evergreen-ils.org properties

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Tue Aug 28 11:59:50 EDT 2012

I struggled with that too, Steve.  I ended up leaving out details of the
footer because I didn't want to have to update this policy in the event
that we end up changing our footer in some way.  But I agree we could
change the language to clarify that it is just the information that must be
replicated, not the design (as far as the footer is concerned).

Lori