[Eg-oversight-board] hack-a-way update

rogan at roganhamby.com rogan at roganhamby.com
Wed Jul 18 16:57:48 EDT 2012

Well, as of right now we have received exactly one proposal for hosting the Hack-A-Way.  The good news is that is a good proposal, even bordering on generous and was submitted by Grace Dunbar of Equinox.

I will keep taking submissions through this evening but if by close of business PST I don't have any others I'm going to forego a formal review (because I don't see the purpose in comparing one to itself) and announce Atlanta as the site and Equinox as the host.  Then we can move forward with polling the developers and keep things moving forward.