[Eg-oversight-board] Oversight Board Discussion List - Decision Needed

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Thu Jun 7 12:25:55 EDT 2012

Trying to keep this going....Got one +1 and no objections to the proposed
changes to the Communicate and Mailing List pages so I will proceed.

Can we get Alexey privileges to make changes to the blog?  He is a very
experience web developer.  Maybe I could put him in touch with Chris Sharp
to discuss protocols and things?  We'd like to be able to implement these
things and not have to put additional pressure on Chris.

Lori

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com
Availability:  http://tungle.me/lori.ayre

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling