[Eg-oversight-board] Oversight Board Discussion List - Decision Needed

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Thu Jun 7 12:36:13 EDT 2012

On Thu, Jun 07, 2012 at 04:25:55PM +0000, Lori Bowen Ayre wrote:
> Trying to keep this going....Got one +1 and no objections to the proposed
> changes to the Communicate and Mailing List pages so I will proceed.

Sorry. Your proposal had "To contribute to the wiki ???", you're
proceeding with that?

> Can we get Alexey privileges to make changes to the blog?  He is a very
> experience web developer.  Maybe I could put him in touch with Chris Sharp
> to discuss protocols and things?  We'd like to be able to implement these
> things and not have to put additional pressure on Chris.

What changes to the blog do Alexey / you have in mind?

Going through the Oversight Board seems like the wrong avenue for
getting someone access to Evergreen infrastructure at this point, in any
case. I would suggest that Alexey propose whatever changes he wants to
make on -general and see if anyone wants to make those changes or offer
him access.

I'm not sure if there is an Evergreen infrastructure team at this point,
but between the web site and git servers and blog and mailing lists and
wiki (and updates required for a number of those), it probably makes
sense for it to have some recognizable structure to enable people to get
involved with the effort - at least on a wiki page and/or mailing list
discussion, to begin with.