[Eg-oversight-board] Oversight Board Discussion List - Decision Needed

Ben Hyman ben.hyman at bc.libraries.coop
Fri Jun 8 11:38:22 EDT 2012

Hi Lori,

Just painfully working through an attempt to integrate 3 websites into one - planning to launch on Monday at bc.libraries.coop, replacing what's there now. So I feel the pain of the web/comm team, if on a smaller regional scale. Nothing could resonate more with me today except perhaps the sentiment TGIF ;)

<snip>

> To begin with, let's make it explicit how it works now getting answers to the following questions.
> 	• Who is in charge of making decisions about what is on the Evergreen website (e.g. the home page and blog areas)
> 	• Who actually can make changes?
> 	• What mechanism is used to determine when a change should be made?
> Maybe if we understand better how it works now, we can make some decisions about how we want it to work.
>
> Lori

This, I like very much. Mainly because I'd have no idea how to answer these questions accurately, and these Q&A's would be fantastic on the evergreen-ils.org faq.