[Eg-oversight-board] Mailing list policy: read/write for all?

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Wed May 16 09:49:04 EDT 2012

Hi:

A number of people noticed today that they had been unsubscribed from
the Evergreen Oversight Board mailing list (this one) and weren't able
to resubscribe. Chris Sharp said he had been asked to remove anyone
who wasn't a current member of the Board.

Although anyone can read the archives of the list online at
http://list.evergreen-ils.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/eg-oversight-board
I think it would be in our best interests to keep this list open to
input from anyone in the community. Could we therefore keep this list
open to any subscribers, please?

Dan