[Eg-oversight-board] Evergreen Oversight Board Meeting, Minutes - 5/15/12

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Wed May 16 21:42:24 EDT 2012

Hi folks:

On the financial side of things, the Software Freedom Conservancy
Evergreen ledger currently says:

          $32,847.88  Expenses:Evergreen
             $302.04    Banking Fees
          $32,473.84    Conferences
              $72.00    Hosting
         $-65,959.04  Income:Evergreen
         $-51,059.40    Conferences
         $-14,898.97    Donations
              $-0.67    Interest
         $-33,111.16

My translation: our account is currently $33,111.16 in the black,
although I believe there are still some outstanding invoices from the
2012 conference that need to be paid, and of course lots more to go
towards the 2012 conference.

I can drill further down into each of the categories under expenses and
income if you so desire; just remember that the ledger only shows income
and payments that have actually occurred, so details on expected income
or expected payments won't be found here.