[Eg-oversight-board] Financial details from conference still settling (was Re: Evergreen Oversight Board Meeting, Minutes - 5/15/12)

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at sfconservancy.org
Thu May 17 08:33:33 EDT 2012

Dan Scott wrote at 21:42 (EDT) on Wednesday:

> My translation: our account is currently $33,111.16 in the black,
> although I believe there are still some outstanding invoices from the
> 2012 conference that need to be paid

Yes, we're still coordinating some final invoices and credits from the
hotel.  Also, our contact at the hotel quit, so I am a bit confused at
the moment who to coordinate payment with :), but I expect to get that
sorted by the end of the week.

Some invoices for larger expenses haven't been submitted at all yet
(e.g., Jono Bacon's travel expenses and honorarium).  I can't accrue
them as I don't know the amounts yet.

Also, we have many refunds from no-shows that were requested and haven't
been processed yet.  One of them appears to have lost the refund check
that was sent, so I may be writing back for approval for additional
(small) expenses to stop payment on the check and resend it with
tracking.

> I can drill further down into each of the categories under expenses
> and income if you so desire;

It might be worth waiting on this until the expenses from the conference
settle.  In my experience, it's usually a month or two after the
conference when things finally are settled and accurate.

--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Executive Director, Software Freedom Conservancy