[Eg-oversight-board] Oversight Board Discussion List - Decision Needed

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Tue May 29 20:26:47 EDT 2012

Can I get a response to my draft mailing list policy...below.  +1 or -1 at
least even if you don't have time to elaborate (on the reasons for your
your -1.

Lori

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com
Availability:  http://tungle.me/lori.ayre

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling