[Eg-oversight-board] Oversight Board Discussion List - Decision Needed

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Tue May 29 21:36:34 EDT 2012

Lori-

Two things:

You have a typo here:

The lists are also archived archived and publicly searchable.

And here, where you write:

Please send a request promptly to
feedback at evergreen-ils.org if you believe you are the exception.

Do you mean that if the person's post was excised and they found fault with
the reasoning, they should email?  Maybe that could be stated more clearly.

Other than that, +1.

Amy

Amy Terlaga

Assistant Director, User Services