[Eg-oversight-board] Fwd: to all member projects: Outreach Program for Women [TIME SENSITIVE]

Steve Wills swills at beyond-print.com
Tue Nov 20 13:47:29 EST 2012

Thanks Lori,

I think that this is an awesome program but I am not sure we can afford it yet? That said, part of my day job is the web development for a COUNCIL.CIO.COM initiative called "Executive Women in IT" and I have brought this information to thier attention. Perhaps they can generate more interest, and dollars, for the Gnome Women given their global reach?

We could also take a closer look at how their mentoring program works and if we can learn from it.
Steve