[Eg-oversight-board] Fwd: to all member projects: Outreach Program for Women [TIME SENSITIVE]

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Tue Nov 20 13:57:33 EST 2012

I agree that we can't afford anything close to $5000 but what if we agreed
to see the effort with $500 or something more reasonable and sought
co-sponsors?

Lori

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com
Availability:  http://doodle.com/loriayre

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source software solutions,
RFID, filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling