[Eg-oversight-board] EG Conference: Site Selection Committee Info

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Mon Oct 22 16:45:58 EDT 2012

Hi all---

On this:

6. Evergreen 2014 site selection

Jim Corridan, as host of the 2012 conference, is chair of the site selection
committee. He asked for volunteers. Rogan Hamby, Ben Hyman, Grace Dunbar,
and Lori Ayre will be volunteers. Galen pointed out that we're behind
schedule and will need to get moving on this. Amy will look to see if she
has anything on the site selection from last year.

I found nothing beyond what could be found here, on the wiki --

http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=eg09:conference_nominations

Sorry, wish I could be of more help.

Amy

Amy Terlaga