[Eg-oversight-board] EG Conference: Site Selection Committee Info

Corridan, Jim (ICPR) jcorridan at icpr.IN.gov
Mon Oct 22 17:55:54 EDT 2012

Amy

We are good to go, I spoke with Grace and she had a copy, so we have made changes and are sending out tomorrow.

Thanks for looking.

Jim

________________________________
From: Amy Terlaga [terlaga at biblio.org]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 4:45 PM
To: eg-oversight-board at list.evergreen-ils.org; evergreen at sfconservancy.org
Subject: EG Conference: Site Selection Committee Info

Hi all---

On this:

6. Evergreen 2014 site selection

Jim Corridan, as host of the 2012 conference, is chair of the site selection committee. He asked for volunteers. Rogan Hamby, Ben Hyman, Grace Dunbar, and Lori Ayre will be volunteers. Galen pointed out that we’re behind schedule and will need to get moving on this. Amy will look to see if she has anything on the site selection from last year.
I found nothing beyond what could be found here, on the wiki --
http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=eg09:conference_nominations

Sorry, wish I could be of more help.

Amy
Amy Terlaga