[Eg-oversight-board] Evergreen Oversight Board Meeting, Minutes 9-12-12

Ben Hyman ben.hyman at bc.libraries.coop
Fri Sep 14 11:40:50 EDT 2012

Thanks Amy - reading these, its like I was there after all!

Just a reminder that the eg2013 call for proposals is open (closing September 30): http://eg2013.sitka.bclibraries.ca/call-for-proposals/
An additional reminder to register the conference and reserve a room: http://eg2013.evergreen-ils.org

Look forward to seeing you all in Vancouver. Perhaps an agenda item for our next meeting: Oversight Board (and/or all community teams) meeting preferences during the conference.
Cheers
Ben