[Eg-oversight-board] Evergreen T-Shirts (Email to Lists)

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Thu Feb 21 16:50:22 EST 2013

Amy,

What about a more positive take on the "you have to pick it up" part like
Not coming to the Conference but don't want to miss out on the shirt too?
 Find a buddy!  We just need someone to pick up your shirt at the
conference to save those extra shipping costs.

OR, we could just charge extra for people who want one shipped, e.g. $5.00
handling fee if you want us to ship it to you.

Also, I recommend removing "For the ladies" from the T-shirt description.
 Anyone who wants a scoop neck T should be able to choose a scoop neck T,
right?

Lori