[Eg-oversight-board] Evergreen T-Shirts (Email to Lists)

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Thu Feb 21 17:00:10 EST 2013

Lori-

I like your suggestions.  I'm not sure about the mailing part, though.  I
wouldn't mind doing it - it's just getting the money to the SFC that would
be a problem, I think.  I suppose I could check with them on that.

And "for the ladies" - it really is a woman's shirt - for a woman's build.
I didn't want to lead anyone astray.

Amy Terlaga

Assistant Director, User Services

Bibliomation, Inc.