[Eg-oversight-board] Oversight Board meeting, Wednesday, 9 January 2012, 12:30 - 13:00

Ben Hyman ben.hyman at bc.libraries.coop
Wed Jan 9 11:19:58 EST 2013

> 4. Evergreen 2013 Conference Committee Report

Program looking really good - thanks to all for suggestions/participation and willingness

67 conference registrants (41 early/26 regular) - this needs to come up - see below

78% of the room block booked - several rooms are booked with no corresponding conference registration

$28,300 in sponsorship commitments/slightly less collected; SFC just approved a revised price schedule with new sponsorship opportunities yesterday

Social events looking really good!

Later this month we meet with the venue to begin solidifying A/V requirements and catering; we need to develop contract addendum's for SFC signature in these two areas sometime in February, most likely. This is slightly delayed, but not a concern

Budget; still planning within approved overall budget envelope. Will circle back pending A/V & catering requirements.

Beginning to mind meld with eg14.

WHAT WE NEED:

We need people to register. We'll be doing a big push on registration soon, once the speaker bios and social event info is up on the website.

It's going to be an awesome conference!

Ben Hyman
Managing Director | BC Libraries Cooperative
ben.hyman at bc.libraries.coop | bc.libraries.coop
(tf) 1.855.383.5761 ext 1001

Join us in Vancouver April 10-13, 2013 for the Evergreen International Conference
eg2013.evergreen-ils.org/ | Follow us on twitter @egcon2013