[Eg-oversight-board] Swag!

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Wed Jan 16 11:21:00 EST 2013

Hi all-

Kathy and Elizabeth contacted me (and I also read in last week's minutes)
about my getting involved with an Evergreen swag investigation.  I'd love to
move forward with this if the Board is ready to, but I have some questions
first.

1.       Weren't we holding off on any swag purchases until we came up with
a new design for the Evergreen logo?  Has that been shelved?  That's fine if
it has been, just need to know.

2.      I saw in the minutes that Galen suggested we get feedback from the
Conservancy.  Kathy and I are talking with Tony tomorrow about EG2014, so I
could bring it up then if there's time in the call.  Just not sure what kind
of feedback we're looking for.  Maybe just some advice since they might have
had some experience with others on this?

3.      Do we have a budget or other guidelines for this?  Or would you
rather wait until the initial investigation is completed to establish one?

4.      Lastly, I think that Kathy and Elizabeth have already volunteered to
help out and I would think three people would be plenty to head this
investigation.  If you'd rather I take it to the community, I'd be happy to,
but at least for this phase of it, three seems enough to me.

Hoping I have the green light to launch an investigation.  I'm thinking some
Evergreen headbands and tea cosies to start.  (kidding, of course)

Amy

Amy Terlaga

Assistant Director, User Services

Bibliomation, Inc.