[Eg-oversight-board] Swag!

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Jan 24 09:48:50 EST 2013

Hi Lori,

I wasn't a member of the Board when the idea to redesign the logo was
first raised and only came in at the tail end of the discussion when
some logos were passed around at the meeting in Indianapolis. Could
somebody give me some background on why we were considering a new logo?
I've been involved in re-branding efforts before, but they've typically
happened when a logo has become dated, stale, or sometimes just plain
ugly. I've always found the current logo to be clean,simple, and
effective at identifying the Evergreen product.

I'm not necessarily opposed to change, but just curious about the
previous discussions I missed. I'm also hoping a logo redesign doesn't
delay any efforts to have some swag available in time for this year's
conference. I'm anxious to buy all sorts of Evergreen stuff for the
family! :)

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator