[Eg-oversight-board] Swag!

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Tue Jan 22 18:14:40 EST 2013

I'm game to pursue redesigning the logo if people still want to do that.
 Now that I'm no longer sponsored by KCLS, I have to be more careful about
my time and financial commitments vis-a-vis Evergreen.....so, can we pay
someone for some number of new designs for us to consider?  Maybe $500
worth of ideas?

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com
Availability:  http://doodle.com/loriayre

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source software solutions,
RFID, filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling