[Eg-oversight-board] Swag!

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Thu Jan 24 13:27:44 EST 2013

While we're on the subject of tweaking, Ben here tells me that there's a shortened version of the logo (just the leaf against a circular background) that would lend itself better to some forms of merchandise.

Is this an approved version of the logo, does anyone know?  Can it be used or do we have to use the full EVERGREEN?

And how can I get digital copies of these once we have the official and approved version(s)?

Amy

Amy Terlaga
Assistant Director, User Services
Bibliomation, Inc.