[Eg-oversight-board] EOB meeting, Thursday, 18 July 2013, 2-3 p.m. EDT

rogan at roganhamby.com rogan at roganhamby.com
Wed Jul 17 18:39:00 EDT 2013

If there is time I will also do a brief update on the Hack-A-Way.

Jul 17, 2013 06:31:14 PM, gmc at esilibrary.com wrote:
Hi,
>The next Evergreen Oversight Board meeting is scheduled for tomorrow

from 2 to 3 p.m. EDT and will take place on the #evergreen IRC channel.

The agenda is:

>1. Financial Report (Galen)

2. Evergreen 2014 Conference Committee Report (Kathy)
>3. Follow-up on support company listing

4. Grants and fundraising (Rogan)

Manager of ImplementationEquinox Software, Inc. / The Open Source Expertsemail:  gmc at esilibrary.comdirect: +1 770-709-5581
cell:   +1 404-984-4366skype:  gmcharltweb:    http://www.esilibrary.com/Supporting Koha and Evergreen: http://koha-community.org & http://evergreen-ils.org