[Eg-oversight-board] EOB meeting, Thursday, 20 June 2013, 2-3 p.m. EDT

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Jun 20 11:11:28 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I added item 3 to the agenda because I would like the Board to consider
a policy for support companies that are listed on
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_companies.

I don't think the the community should be in the position of endorsing
companies, but it might be good to define what Evergreen services are.
There are some companies on this list that don't appear to provide
Evergreen services. Ben Shum pointed me to some guidelines from the Koha
community that may be a good starting point for a policy -
http://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/how-to-get-listed/.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator