[Eg-oversight-board] Paid support providers page

Andrea Buntz Neiman aneiman at kent.lib.md.us
Tue Sep 3 11:27:16 EDT 2013

Hi Kathy & all,

That's who I have so far as well.  Haven't heard back from Emerald as of
yet (they were the ones who asked for clarification of the linkback policy).

I'm flying solo at one of our rural branches today and we are really
busy due to being closed yesterday, so, I would greatly appreciate it if
you can send the followup email.

Thanks :)
A.

Andrea Buntz Neiman, MLS