[Eg-oversight-board] Paid support providers page

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Sep 3 10:55:26 EDT 2013

Hi all,

It's September 3 and time to update the Evergreen paid support providers
page with the list of vendors that sent an e-mail to the general list.
According to my records, the following companies followed the new
guidelines:

BC Libraries Cooperative
Coffeecode consulting
Equinox
PALS

If I missed anyone, let me know.

I can update the paid support page this morning.

Our policy also states that all removals will be posted publicly to the
Evergreen mailing list. Although September 1 was supposed to be a fresh
start for the page, I think it's also probably a good idea to send a
message to the list of companies that are no longer listed. It might
catch the attention of some vendors that  forgot to send an e-mail or
maybe didn't notice Andrea's e-mail.

Andrea, since you sent out the first message, did you want to send that
e-mail out? If not, I can do it.

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier