[Eg-oversight-board] Thinking strategically: EOB involvement in "future of EG XUL client"?

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Wed Sep 4 11:10:02 EDT 2013

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 3:09 PM, Ben Hyman <ben.hyman at bc.libraries.coop>wrote:

> What does this group think of something like a "Resource-Allocator-A-Way"
> loosely based on the successful Hack-A-Way model, and facilitated by the
> EOB? "Say what?" Essentially, this would be an opportunity for resource
> allocator types to a) come together b) learn of common cause c) brainstorm
> methods to achieve common cause via protocol and - wait for it - funding
> agreements and the like.

I think this is a good idea, particularly as an event that's part of the
Evergreen Conference and potentially the regional conferences -- "part of"
because I think that identifying the common causes is more easily done at
times and places where developers and users gather.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton