[Eg-oversight-board] Thinking strategically: EOB involvement in "future of EG XUL client"?

McKinney, Elizabeth emckinney at georgialibraries.org
Wed Sep 4 11:40:47 EDT 2013

I agree with this idea and approach. If we think the annual conference is not a good time/place, do you think the developer community would agree to a pre or post hackaway meeting with an EOB sponsored/coordinated group of potential financial backers? How soon would an idea need to be floated to the developer community for consideration on the agenda at a hackaway?

Elizabeth