[Eg-oversight-board] Thinking strategically: EOB involvement in "future of EG XUL client"?

Ben Hyman ben.hyman at bc.libraries.coop
Wed Sep 4 13:19:28 EDT 2013

> I think it should be separate from the conference but piggy backed on it, so I agree that doing it pre- or post would be a good idea.

Makes good logistical sense to me.

Thanks to everyone for your feedback on the idea so far. Sorry I wasn't explicit about including developer reps; I'd see little point to this effort without devs in the room!

Interested to hear from the rest of the Board. I'll say for now that if there's warmth to the concept overall, I'm prepared to put time into it.