[Eg-oversight-board] t-shirt swag prototypes

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Sep 18 07:17:17 EDT 2013

Hi Rogan,

I would vote for t-shirts in different colors, especially since I
already have a white Evergreen t-shirt.

If we were to do a conference t-shirt, I just wanted to mention that
there is also an option in Eventbrite to add merchandise to the
conference registration process that we might want to consider.

+1 to the idea of a "go live" t-shirt.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator