[Eg-oversight-board] t-shirt swag prototypes

rogan at roganhamby.com rogan at roganhamby.com
Tue Sep 17 17:28:46 EDT 2013

These are for discussion.  No one expressed any further concerns beyond those I listed last week so I wanted to post these for feedback before I posted them on the general list and put up IRC quotes for voting.

IRC Men's Design: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yddut6sey82yez1/IRC%20Tshirt%20Male.jpg

IRC Women's Design: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6auzmffi5hrcvss/IRC%20tshirt%20Female.jpg

Website Male's Design: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x5yfoa10k5icgcb/website%20male%20tshirt.jpg

Website Female's Design: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ardmajmeps0mh6j/website%20femal%20tshirt.jpg

I'm not thrilled with the web site design.  It's just a tad too plain and could use something else on the back.  Also would we be interested in prototyping something for the conference or a generic "go live" day kind of shirt?