[Eg-oversight-board] Agenda for the EOB meeting today

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Thu Sep 26 13:02:29 EDT 2013

Hi,

The agenda for today's meeting can be found at:

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=governance:minutes:2013-9-26

Here is a summary of the agenda:

1. Action items from previous meeting
2. Financial Report (Galen)
3. Evergreen 2.5 Release Manager's update (Dan Wells)
4. Evergreen 2014 Conference Committee Report (Kathy Lussier)
5. Merchandising (Rogan Hamby)
6. Evergreen Hackaway update
6.a Future of the Evergreen staff interface – is there a role for the EOB?
7. Evergreen testing efforts (Shauna Borger)
8. Retreat day for resource allocators
9. Planning for 2015 conference (Kathy Lussier)

At this point I anticipate that we'll do votes on at least two items:

- Rogan's merchandising proposal
- Gauging EOB interest on whether to pursue a retreat day for resource
allocators.

Regards,

Galen
--