[Eg-oversight-board] EOB Agenda - 17 April 2014

Ben Hyman ben.hyman at bc.libraries.coop
Wed Apr 16 23:49:25 EDT 2014

Hi all,

An ambitious agenda! Thanks for all the input - let's see where we get in an hour tomorrow. Please do let me know if I've missed anything.
For item 3, I'm hoping we can discuss which of our actions is/are the top priority, following which perhaps we can call for volunteers to get started.

1. Minutes & Action items from previous meeting
http://list.evergreen-ils.org/pipermail/eg-oversight-board/2014-April/000730.html

2. Adoption of Code of Conduct amended to include OpenStack definition list as examples
http://list.evergreen-ils.org/pipermail/eg-oversight-board/2014-April/000739.html

3. Resource allocator summit next steps
http://libmail.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-general/2014-March/009713.html

4. Financial report
http://list.evergreen-ils.org/pipermail/eg-oversight-board/2014-April/000738.html

5. Evergreen 2.6 Release Manager's Update (Dan Wells)

6. Evergreen 2014 Conference Committee Report (Kathy Lussier)

7. Evergreen 2015 Conference Site Selection status (Grace Dunbar)

8. Standing Conference Planning Committee proposal (Kathy Lussier)

9. Conference photography policy proposal (Kathy Lussier)
see e.g. https://adainitiative.org/2013/07/another-way-to-attract-women-to-conferences-photography-policies/

10. Reinstating community IRC meetings (Kathy Lussier)

11. Potential to investigate shared records re: new RDA OPAC functionality (Yamil Suarez)

12. New business

13. Parking lot (future business): automatic reduction of board size to seven

Cheers!

Ben Hyman
Executive Director | BC Libraries Cooperative
ben.hyman at bc.libraries.coop | 1.855.383.5761 ext 1001 | cell: 250.889.2738
bc.libraries.coop | Twitter: @BCLibrariesCoop