[Eg-oversight-board] EOB Agenda - 17 April 2014

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Tue Apr 22 10:35:51 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

My apologies for not making the last board meeting. I was still
traveling at the time and my internet connection was shaky. Though I
was able to at least keep refreshing the IRC log to see what was
discussed.

Please copy my OCLC records agenda item for the next meeting, but let
me know if anyone wants to help me look into this issue in the
meantime.

Finally, I would be interested in learning about how to use the Ledge CLI.

Thanks,
Yamil

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 11:49 PM, Ben Hyman <ben.hyman at bc.libraries.coop> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> An ambitious agenda! Thanks for all the input - let's see where we get in an hour tomorrow. Please do let me know if I've missed anything.
> For item 3, I'm hoping we can discuss which of our actions is/are the top priority, following which perhaps we can call for volunteers to get started.
>
> 1. Minutes & Action items from previous meeting
> http://list.evergreen-ils.org/pipermail/eg-oversight-board/2014-April/000730.html
>
> 2. Adoption of Code of Conduct amended to include OpenStack definition list as examples
> http://list.evergreen-ils.org/pipermail/eg-oversight-board/2014-April/000739.html
>
> 3. Resource allocator summit next steps
> http://libmail.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-general/2014-March/009713.html
>
> 4. Financial report
> http://list.evergreen-ils.org/pipermail/eg-oversight-board/2014-April/000738.html
>
> 5. Evergreen 2.6 Release Manager's Update (Dan Wells)
>
> 6. Evergreen 2014 Conference Committee Report (Kathy Lussier)
>
> 7. Evergreen 2015 Conference Site Selection status (Grace Dunbar)
>
> 8. Standing Conference Planning Committee proposal (Kathy Lussier)
>
> 9. Conference photography policy proposal (Kathy Lussier)
> see e.g. https://adainitiative.org/2013/07/another-way-to-attract-women-to-conferences-photography-policies/
>
> 10. Reinstating community IRC meetings (Kathy Lussier)
>
> 11. Potential to investigate shared records re: new RDA OPAC functionality (Yamil Suarez)
>
> 12. New business
>
> 13. Parking lot (future business): automatic reduction of board size to seven
>
> Cheers!
>
> Ben Hyman
> Executive Director | BC Libraries Cooperative
> ben.hyman at bc.libraries.coop | 1.855.383.5761 ext 1001 | cell: 250.889.2738
> bc.libraries.coop | Twitter: @BCLibrariesCoop

Yamil Suarez, MCS
Library System Administrator/Developer