[Eg-oversight-board] more Re: Call for agenda items - 21.08.14 meeting

Ben Hyman ben.hyman at bc.libraries.coop
Mon Aug 18 20:15:23 EDT 2014

Thanks for sending this along Grace, and for raising the issue, Rogan. And for commenting, Kathy.

Will definitely add this to our upcoming agenda.

IIRC, we modelled the vendor page loosely on http://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/how-to-get-listed/
In part, we were motivated by a lack of resources to effectively monitor. Perhaps this is a cop-out?

Looking forward to the conversation.
Cheers
Ben