[Eg-oversight-board] Proposal: reduce the size of the EOB

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Jan 16 09:45:18 EST 2014

+1 from me to leaner Board. I had been thinking 9 might be a good number
so that we would have an equal number of people up for reelection every
year, but I don't feel strongly about that number.

I lean towards gradually reducing the Board over two years. We have
several Board members who have only been on the Board for a year. In my
personal experience, I found that the first year was necessary to get up
to speed with how the Board works and how I could make a contribution.
I'm must concerned it's a very short period for them to serve before
being put on a ballot again.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator