[Eg-oversight-board] Proposal: reduce the size of the EOB

McKinney, Elizabeth emckinney at georgialibraries.org
Thu Jan 16 10:00:12 EST 2014

Kathy, Galen and all,

I have spent some time combing through archived copies of the Rules of Governance. There is currently not a definition for Board member terms of service. Whether we go with 7 or 9 members, we also need to specify the term limit...2 or 3 years. Nine (9) members could easily rotate off every three years, which is what I remember being in one of our original drafts of the document.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth McKinney
PINES Program Director
Georgia Public Library Service
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta GA 30345
404.235.7141
emckinney at georgialibraries.org