[Eg-oversight-board] nomination

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Mon Mar 10 11:49:35 EDT 2014

It seems I've been remiss here - I would like to officially accept Brad's
nomination to the EOB.

I am a librarian.  I received my MLIS at San Jose State in 2006 while I was
working at the Stanford University Libraries. I worked as the lead project
manager on the Google Books Digitization project while at Stanford and, as
a result, I know way too much about barcode standards.  I went on to work
as the Library Director for the Marine Corps libraries, Camp LeJeune, but I
was drawn back home to Atlanta in 2009. I was so intrigued by Evergreen I
went to the conference in Athens in 2009 even though I had nothing to do
with the project.  I was hired a few months later by Equinox and I have
been serving as Equinox's Vice President and de facto Project Manager for
Software Development since then.  I have served on three Evergreen
Conference site selection committees, two Evergreen Conference program
selection committees, arranged and hosted (with PINES) the 2011 Evergreen
conference in Decatur, GA, and am currently serving on the web team.  My
strengths lie in helping librarians and developers communicate well with
one another and coordinating community efforts.

Thank you for your consideration!
Grace

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 10:42 AM, W. Brad LaJeunesse <brad at esilibrary.com>wrote:

> Dear EOB:
>
> I nominate Grace Dunbar for an open EOB position.
>
> Thank you.
>
> --
> W. Brad LaJeunesse
> | President
> | Equinox Software, Inc. / The Open Source Experts
> | phone: 1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
> | email: brad at esilibrary.com
> | web: http://www.esilibrary.com

Grace Dunbar, Vice President
Equinox Software, Inc.  -  The Open Source Experts
gdunbar at esilibrary.com
1-877-OPEN-ILS    www.esilibrary.com