[Eg-oversight-board] Meeting on the evening of Friday 2014-03-21?

McKinney, Elizabeth emckinney at georgialibraries.org
Tue Mar 11 15:30:07 EDT 2014

Hi Bradley and all,

I suspect most folks will be averse to a breakfast as the dine-arounds turn into pub crawls that go on very late into the evening. We could leave this very loosely formed and simply state on the list that you will be part of a dine-around that will be going to a designated vegetarian locale. That way no socializing is impeded. That opens it up for others in the community outside of the EOB to meet and chat with you. Regarding location, perhaps we could ask Kathy and some of the other local folks for guidance on this in the event reservations would better suit the group.

Kathy, Will reservations be made for each group? Has the local arrangements committee already developed a roster of restaurant locations? If so, perhaps we can scan for the best dietary option for vegetarians. If none of those options are vegetarian friendly then we can opt for one of Bradley's suggestions.

Bradley, If you are running late, we can hold a spot for you until you get there. Would this work?

Elizabeth

Elizabeth McKinney
PINES Program Director
Georgia Public Library Service
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta GA 30345
404.235.7141
emckinney at georgialibraries.org