[Eg-oversight-board] DIG would like to pull "Evergreen in Action" eBook from lulu.com

Ben Hyman ben.hyman at bc.libraries.coop
Tue May 6 15:57:29 EDT 2014

Thanks for the heads up Yamil,

Just to confirm - is DIG contacting lulu.com to request removal or would you like to add this to the EOB's upcoming agenda for discussion/decision/action?

I'm interested to know what revenue the project's received to date from sales.
Cheers!

Ben Hyman
Executive Director | BC Libraries Cooperative
ben.hyman at bc.libraries.coop | 1.855.383.5761 ext 1001 | cell: 250.889.2738
bc.libraries.coop | Twitter: @BCLibrariesCoop

You have received this e-mail message from the BC Libraries Cooperative. This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 1-855-383-5761 and reply to the sender via e-mail, confirming deletion of the original e-mail and any attachment(s).