[Eg-oversight-board] Proposed conference photography policy

Chauncey Montgomery montgoc1 at oplin.org
Wed May 7 08:53:37 EDT 2014

Could you perhaps have a generic, anonymous survey that goes out to all
conference goers, prior to the event asking preference?  This would give
you a rough count without collecting names.  I was thinking a simple
Google form (or equivalent) with the text of the policy and the choices
following.  There would be no record generated except a raw count of the
lanyard choices.  Then you could order X% more of each, just in case
folks change their mind on location.
Just an idea.
CM