[Eg-oversight-board] Agenda suggestion: Research if EG community can use OCLC records

Ben Hyman ben.hyman at bc.libraries.coop
Wed May 14 12:34:42 EDT 2014

Andrea,

Appreciate you flagging this alternative approach. Suspect it may well be a strong preference for many.
Would be interesting to know what % of the Evergreen community's libraries/institutions/consortiums/governments have existing relationships with OCLC.
Will get a revised agenda out to the group later today.

Cheers!
Ben

Ben Hyman
Executive Director | BC Libraries Cooperative
ben.hyman at bc.libraries.coop | 1.855.383.5761 ext 1001 | cell: 250.889.2738
bc.libraries.coop | Twitter: @BCLibrariesCoop