[Eg-oversight-board] EG vendor FAQ (draft 1)

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Thu Oct 16 15:23:47 EDT 2014

Hello,

I have created a wiki page with a copy of my vendor list FAQ, so others can
make edits to the initial content I created. I also updated the part about
the requirements needed to be listed, by just pointing to the wiki page
that lists the relevant criteria.

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_companies:faqs

I also I added a link to the FAQ at the top of the vendor/companies list
page...

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_companies

Yamil