[Eg-oversight-board] EG vendor FAQ (draft 1)

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Thu Oct 16 18:13:08 EDT 2014

Hello,

I just wanted to mention that Jason Ethridge from ESI made some nice edits,
in my opinion, to the FAQ draft after the EOB meeting. He knows full well
that this is a draft and that others may go in and make additional changes.
For example, I like how he made a list of the different needs for a vendor,
expanding on my original suggestions. He also wrote a bit on the definition
of "vendor," which is a word that we used in the EOB discussions but I
believe the vendor list wiki page actually uses the word "companies." We
might need to decide which of the two words we stick or carefully use both
in the related wiki pages.

Again here are the links...

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_companies:faqs

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_companies