[Eg-oversight-board] Outreach update

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Jun 18 12:40:34 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I have a quick update from the Outreach Committee.

We are busy getting ready for our first exhibit at ALA. We have a demo
system that is almost ready to go, Evergreen pens have been ordered as
giveaways, and we're finalizing handouts and a sign.

Equinox has generously offered to let us use some of their exhibit
supplies that they don't need and we'll take on a small portion of the
cost to ship those items, which will save us from renting some items at ALA.

I've attached an updated budget with what we expect our expenses to be.
At this point, it looks like it will cost far below that $5,000 that you
all approved.

We do have two new volunteers that I would like to recommend that the
Board appoint:

Meme Marlow - Worch Memorial Public Library, Ohio
Ruth Frasur - Hagerstown - Jefferson Township Library, Indiana

Aside from the exhibit, we did talk about possibly planning some kind of
splash around Evergreen's 10th birthday.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator